Service platform to European clients:
- Identify investors and strategic partners which could become a significant Chinese equity and business development partner
- Advise on deal structuring, and lessons learned from deals with Chinese investors
- Outline key parameters for valuations and calculate valuation ranges
- Advise input to the joint business plan optimizing synergies and adding competitive China factors
- Drive and coordinate the entire deal process, incl. handling sensitivities concerning business culture and valuation & terms negotiations
- Attract a European or Chinese team of supporting specialists (such as lawyers and auditors formal due diligence and legal closing procedures)
- Construct or provide input to the Information Memorandum and anonymous pitch materials, including translations, for effective marketing purposes
Service platform to Chinese clients:
- Identify suitable European target companies to acquire, and obtain Seller’s preliminary interest to cooperate
- Mitigate potential risks of misunderstandings between the buyer and the seller by bridging communication and culture differences.
- Close any information gaps between the parties to speed up the process, incl. drafting the IOI, LOI, NDA, SPA, etc.
- Collect and decipher the data of the target company as preliminary due diligence
- Negotiate on behalf of the Chinese buyer, including valuation
- Structure the cooperation between the buyer and the seller for sustainable win-win success.
- Attract a specialists’ advisors for due diligence
- Obtain local and national government support of the investment
- Obtain debt financing from local banks or co-investment from local private equity funds in order to reduce risks